Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round 15 - April Sprints [April 18th]

Go down 
+10
Frank Verplanken
Guillaume Siebert
Mickael Forestier
Antoine de Mautor
Alberto Ibañez
Carlo Pozzi
Carl Larrad
Greg Hunt
Vincent Das
Ben Paulet
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

Number of posts : 8291
Registration date : 2009-07-29

Round 15 - April Sprints  [April 18th] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 15 - April Sprints [April 18th]   Round 15 - April Sprints  [April 18th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2011 - 19:10

Alberto Ibañez wrote:
I am in the circuit, but I only see one driver more?? (Vincent Das)

The others follow, don't worry :frank:
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

Number of posts : 16788
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 - April Sprints [April 18th]   Round 15 - April Sprints  [April 18th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2011 - 19:19

Now I can't find it. If I use the direct link it says "time joined out" and I can no longer find the server in the general list :urgence:
Back to top Go down
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

Number of posts : 8291
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 - April Sprints [April 18th]   Round 15 - April Sprints  [April 18th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2011 - 19:22

Your multiplayer.ini is ok ?
Have you changed the line "current serveur =400" with "current serveur=1500" ?
Back to top Go down
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

Number of posts : 6751
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 - April Sprints [April 18th]   Round 15 - April Sprints  [April 18th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2011 - 19:36

YOU can use one of the bookmarks here

Guillaume Siebert wrote:
In order not to have to find a server in the list or to refresh several times before being able to see a server, download this Bookmarks.XML file. Extract it in your "Userdata/YourName" folder. Once you're in the game, above the servers list, click on "Friends list", and the list of HSO servers appears on the right.

Afin de ne pas avoir à chercher un serveur dans la liste ou de rafraichir plusieurs fois pour voir un serveur, téléchargez ce fichier Bookmarks.XML . A extraire dans votre dossier "Userdata/VotreNom". Une fois dans le jeu, cliquez au dessus de la liste de serveurs sur "Liste d'amis", la liste des serveurs HSO apparait à droite.

=> HSO Bookmarks <=

=======================

Direct access to HSO servers, click on the link, you'll only have to enter the password
(attention, if you have multiple rFactor installations, it will launch the last one installed).

Accès direct aux serveurs HSO, cliquez sur le lien, vous n'avez plus qu'à rentrer le pass
(attention si vous avez plusieurs installations de rFactor, le lien lancera l'install la plus récente).

=> F1 1979 <=
IP : 91.121.135.76:34100

=> WSC 1970 <=

IP : 91.121.135.76:34700

=> Historic GT & Touring Cars <=
IP : 91.121.135.76:34400

=> Touring Car Legends <=
IP : 91.121.135.76:34500

=> HSO F5000 1972 <=
IP : 91.121.135.76:34600

=> CART 1998 <=
IP : 91.121.135.76:34200

Password of each of those servers is "hso" (it only changes for official race meetings).
Le mot de passe de chacun de ces serveurs est "hso" (hormis les soirs de courses officielles).

=======================

For those who can't see a server on the lobby, open you "Mulitplayer.ini" file located in your "Userdata/YourName" folder, and modify this line this way :

Pour ceux qui n'arrivent pas à voir un serveur du premier coup sur le lobby, ouvrez le fichier "Multiplayer.ini" qui est dans votre répertoire "Userdata/VotreNom" et modifiez cette ligne comme ceci :

Concurrent Server Updates="1500"
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
Franck Mercurio
Pro Driver
Franck Mercurio

Number of posts : 701
Registration date : 2010-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 - April Sprints [April 18th]   Round 15 - April Sprints  [April 18th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2011 - 21:39

Bon dans la première je met 2 roue dans l'herbe au freinage, je me retrouve sur le tarmac hors trajectoire, suffisant pour effrayer les 2 autres porschiste qui me suivaient, mes excuses a Carl et Alberto

Dans la 2 je pars plutôt bien, j'arrive a suivre un peu Greg, mais il fini par s’échapper en compagnie de Andrej..

Quand j'ai vu Antoine fumer comme un convoi de rasta, j'ai jeté un oeil a mes temp, tout était ok, et puis au bout la ligne droite, pouf, moteur HS, temp a 96° scratch

Pitet un surrégime :smil20:

Ben RV a la prochaine :hello:
Back to top Go down
http://67citron.free.fr/
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

Number of posts : 16788
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 - April Sprints [April 18th]   Round 15 - April Sprints  [April 18th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2011 - 21:50

This was my first ever race online, so apologizes for anything I might have done wrong Neutral

In the first race I was more nervous obviously and the 911 isn't much easy to drive (This is also my first race ever with the HTC mod affraid , since I have only done some testing laps to see how the cars worked). I somehow hit someone while positioning myself in the starting grid ME SUNDAY DRIVER lol! as I had not checked where the grid was and came out of the turn watching left and right for my place.

Then in the race I rammed Frank who was crossed in the road as Carl went left and I wanted to go right to avoid both but inertia killed me :doh: Sorry for that Frank Embarassed Some time later when he was catching me I spun in front of him due to having missed a shift (Not sure yet if the wheel had something to do, I got some other glitches down the race but might have been my fault), so sorry again!

The 2nd race was much better, I tried to make a clean start and think managed well to avoid causing any trouble to anyone, then simply couldn't keep up with Carl and Michael who were 1 second per lap faster than me. I had never driven before the GTA and had no setup for it, so I had to quickly create one during qualify and was still testing the car's limits in the race. Hence my fastest lap -even faster than qualify- was the penultimate one of the race :doh:

I tried my best to stay out of the way of the fastest drivers who were qualifying or lapping me, apologies if I didn't move out well and if your prefer me to make room differently please just say it :hello:

Last edited by Alberto Ibañez on Mon 18 Apr 2011 - 21:52; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Antoine de Mautor
League Owner
Antoine de Mautor

Number of posts : 3617
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 - April Sprints [April 18th]   Round 15 - April Sprints  [April 18th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2011 - 21:51

--> AP RESULTS <--
--> AP REPLAY <--

--> DP RESULTS <--
--> DP REPLAY <--

:chinois:
Back to top Go down
http://files.historicsimracing.org/
Franck Mercurio
Pro Driver
Franck Mercurio

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 - April Sprints [April 18th]   Round 15 - April Sprints  [April 18th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2011 - 22:03

Alberto Ibañez wrote:

Then in the race I rammed Frank who was crossed in the road as Carl went left and I wanted to go right to avoid both but inertia killed me :doh: Sorry for that Frank Embarassed

I have my share of responsibility but no problem, that's (sim)racing :drink:

I hope see you on the next Wink
Back to top Go down
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

Number of posts : 6751
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 - April Sprints [April 18th]   Round 15 - April Sprints  [April 18th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2011 - 22:03

Race 1
Was never going to amount to much again after no practice ...

Had a real scare at the start of the race Franck was parked across the track
just after the bend at the end of the long staight i managed to miss but Alberto was unlucky and took a big hit ....

Happy that i was now the lead 911 thought i could maintain the gap between me and Franck
but he was just too quick again...
Once he got passed me i must have spun about 4 times ,and he left me behind ....

All i could do was try and keep the gap between me and Alberto .....

Race 2
Again did not expect much but what a race the Jaguar is a beast and i think everyone should try it
at least once lol! It takes a completly different driving style its just so fast on the straights but it wont turn into
if you like a car that understeers and goes like Lightning this is the car for you ....

Had a good fight with Jean until he got past again he was too quick and left me behind but had a lnog battle with
Michael , he was all over me in the corners but on the straights i was gone ....After many laps of bumper to bumper action
he eventually got past only for his engine to blow on the last lap ...

Unlucky Mickael and that was an awesome race ....

Congrats to Carlo and Greg :champ:
Alberto for finishing in the HSO Points Twice in his first ever Online race :clap:
THX Guys and Congrats all finishers :drink:

Last edited by Carl Larrad on Mon 18 Apr 2011 - 22:05; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
Andrej Batic
Club Driver

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2010-11-22

Gregoire Goissen's Cobra is under investigation. :spy:
Back to top Go down
Greg Hunt
Racing Legend
Greg Hunt

Number of posts : 4322
Registration date : 2010-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 - April Sprints [April 18th]   Round 15 - April Sprints  [April 18th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2011 - 22:24

Andrej Batic wrote:

sorry ????? :bangry:
Back to top Go down
Jean-François Bovy
Pro Driver
Jean-François Bovy

Number of posts : 907
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 - April Sprints [April 18th]   Round 15 - April Sprints  [April 18th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2011 - 23:05

°1ère course, j'étais bien et je vais me mettre sur le toit, je crois que je vais repartir, et puis non... j'étais 4ième à ce moment
°2ième course, plus sympe, bagarre avec Mickael et Carl au début, puis je creuse l'écart, bagarre à distance avec Franck M. avant qu'il casse son moteur, impossible de revenir sur les autres devant
merci HSO, à mercredi Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.lbgpl.be
Jean-François Bovy
Pro Driver
Jean-François Bovy

Number of posts : 907
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 - April Sprints [April 18th]   Round 15 - April Sprints  [April 18th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2011 - 23:07

Alberto Ibañez wrote:
I somehow hit someone while positioning myself in the starting grid
that was me, no problem, the car was ok Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.lbgpl.be
Julien Lafon
Pro Driver
Julien Lafon

Number of posts : 676
Registration date : 2009-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 - April Sprints [April 18th]   Round 15 - April Sprints  [April 18th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2011 - 23:13

Greg Goissen wrote:
Andrej Batic wrote:

Aie t'as pris une 427 au lieu de la 289 :D :D :D lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! :banane: :banane: :banane: :banane: :banane: :banane: :banane:
Back to top Go down
Franck Mercurio
Pro Driver
Franck Mercurio

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 - April Sprints [April 18th]   Round 15 - April Sprints  [April 18th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2011 - 23:23

Oui JF, j'avais bien senti que tu faisais le forcing dans ton suppositoire a autobus Very Happy , ce qui m'a obligé a me défoncer :top: je sentais bien le duel en fin de course, mais bon...

Julien Lafon wrote:
Aie t'as pris une 427 au lieu de la 289

:clap: Laughing :champ:

Écroulé de rire, trop fort Greg :drink:
Back to top Go down
Andrej Batic
Club Driver

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 - April Sprints [April 18th]   Round 15 - April Sprints  [April 18th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2011 - 23:34

Greg Goissen wrote:
Andrej Batic wrote:

Don't explain to Pozzi why Greg was 0.5 sec faster on the straight, he still thinks it was his radiator drag. scratch scratch scratch scratch lol! lol! lol! lol!

427 :regl:
Back to top Go down
Carlo Pozzi
Pro Driver
Carlo Pozzi

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2009-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 - April Sprints [April 18th]   Round 15 - April Sprints  [April 18th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2011 - 23:45

Andrej Batic wrote:
Greg Goissen wrote:
Andrej Batic wrote:

Don't explain to Pozzi why Greg was 0.5 sec faster on the straight, he still thinks it was his radiator drag. scratch scratch scratch scratch lol! lol! lol! lol!

427 :regl:

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! Just discovered it by doing a quick run in the 427 and instantly making a low 1.34 in the first lap, and 15kph quicker on the straight :D

Race 1 went quite well after struggling to find a good lap in qualy, in the warmups i made a few changes on the setup and they worked well, i was able even to improve by a full second with race fuel compared with my qualy lap, however it was impossible to follow Greg :D :second:

Race 2, After taking the pole and having a quite good start, i had such a huge scrap with Antoine's Falcon for the first half of the race,i was gaining in the twisty stuff, only to lose 1.5s on the straight, unluckily all was ended when he spun and i had ease to control the pace until the end :first:
Back to top Go down
Greg Hunt
Racing Legend
Greg Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 - April Sprints [April 18th]   Round 15 - April Sprints  [April 18th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2011 - 23:54

Julien Lafon wrote:
Greg Goissen wrote:
Andrej Batic wrote:

Aie t'as pris une 427 au lieu de la 289 :D :D :D lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! :banane: :banane: :banane: :banane: :banane: :banane: :banane:

affraid affraid oh merde c est quoi cette histoire de 427 ou 289 ? pale désolé si je me suis trompé de caisse je n ai pas du tout fait attention a ce chiffre la pale pale j ai juste pris dans la categorie de voiture approprié la 1ere Cobra que j ai trouvé ... vraiment désolé , je comprends mieux pourquoi j etais surpris de faire la pole avec autant d'avance sur Guillaume et Carlo alors que d'habitude je suis mauvais dans cette série la , et que je n'avais fait aucun tour avant ce soir avec cette voiture sur ce circuit . Sad

so Well done Carlo for your Victory in Class A too

ps :aux adminis , veuillez accepter mes excuses et n oubliez pas de me déclasser :smil20: :smil20: :smil20: :smil20:
Back to top Go down
Vincent Das
Club Driver
Vincent Das

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2011-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 - April Sprints [April 18th]   Round 15 - April Sprints  [April 18th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Apr 2011 - 6:50

I did two really bad races :aie:

In the first one I had a bad start and did a lot of mistakes the whole race :urgence:

And the last one I did a better start but again those stupid mistakes that loses a lot of time and if carlos wasn't past me (In the last 30 secs) I would be a place higher :doh: lol!
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 - April Sprints [April 18th]   Round 15 - April Sprints  [April 18th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Apr 2011 - 8:05

Ah ouais j'avais pensé à la 427 aussi mais j'ai eu la flemme de vérifier. :D
Pas grave Greg, t'es bannis à vie c'est tout. :langue: Wink
Back to top Go down
Andrej Batic
Club Driver

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 - April Sprints [April 18th]   Round 15 - April Sprints  [April 18th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Apr 2011 - 9:34

1st Race. Another poor start and I found myself in a sandwich at turn 1. Antoine in front of me did a rally style turn in and couldn't avoid to bump him a little. I didn't had the pace so I had to play a defensive race. A lot of people in front of me made mistakes and I was slowly climbing back. Antoine lost some momentum and I was able to pass it, but he came back and we fought the whole 2nd part. I didn't let any door open so he had to watch my back until the checked flag.
In the end 4th place was the best I could do so I'm happy.

2nd Race. A decent start and I kept my 3rd place after turn 1. Later in the lap I took one corner a little bit to aggressive and almost rolled over in my lovely Alfa. I managed to drive it on two wheels but the stunt cost me 2 places. I got my mind on it and quickly took the places back. After that I pulled some fast laps (much faster the in qualy) but Gregoire behind me found the pace too. I couldn't get away and there was no chance to catch the guys in front of me. So again I had to defend my position. I closed every door and sacrificed mid turn speed to have the best traction out of the corner. Greg was glued to my back but he couldn't make a move. Thanks Greg I loved the fight.
Back to top Go down
Antoine de Mautor
League Owner
Antoine de Mautor

Number of posts : 3617

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 - April Sprints [April 18th]   Round 15 - April Sprints  [April 18th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Apr 2011 - 12:34

A bah bravo Greg :clap: Et après on me dit que je me plante quand je teste les bagnoles, mhhhh mhhh :regl:

Nice first race for me, but I was very disapointed to slide wide in the very last lap allowing Andrej through (you rascal :raclure:)

Second was insanely fun, Carlo and I were basically lapping in the same times except I was in a Falcon and he was in a Cortina
:D It was half-race and I was begining to think that I could lead him to the flag, unfortunately I ran wide exiting turn 1, spun and hit the wall hard, and that was it Embarassed Nevermind it was good fun Wink
Back to top Go down
http://files.historicsimracing.org/
Greg Hunt
Racing Legend
Greg Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 - April Sprints [April 18th]   Round 15 - April Sprints  [April 18th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Apr 2011 - 14:38

Andrej Batic wrote:
I closed every door and sacrificed mid turn speed to have the best traction out of the corner. Greg was glued to my back but he couldn't make a move. Thanks Greg I loved the fight.

not so gentleman driver attitud this andrej ( 1 time yes all time it s so so ) :frank: , do not forget that I've overtook you in the penultimate lap but I've return ​​your second place in the last lap because you had slowed down during one of my sliding Wink so it was awesane battle together and i liked it :top: :third: :third:
Back to top Go down
Greg Hunt
Racing Legend
Greg Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 - April Sprints [April 18th]   Round 15 - April Sprints  [April 18th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Apr 2011 - 15:20

Guillaume Siebert wrote:

Pas grave Greg, t'es bannis à vie c'est tout. :langue: Wink

j'en prends acte Sad Sad :langue: :langue: :langue: :langue:
Back to top Go down
Andrej Batic
Club Driver

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 - April Sprints [April 18th]   Round 15 - April Sprints  [April 18th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Apr 2011 - 16:47

Greg Goissen wrote:
Andrej Batic wrote:
I closed every door and sacrificed mid turn speed to have the best traction out of the corner. Greg was glued to my back but he couldn't make a move. Thanks Greg I loved the fight.

not so gentleman driver attitud this andrej ( 1 time yes all time it s so so ) :frank: , do not forget that I've overtook you in the penultimate lap but I've return ​​your second place in the last lap because you had slowed down during one of my sliding Wink so it was awesane battle together and i liked it :top: :third: :third:

True, but you overtook me with a little bump and pushed me off the line. But who knows where do you draw the line, sometimes it's on purpose sometimes shit just happens ... it's ... it's.... racing!!!

I didn't care about position I just wanted the dogfight!!!! And hat off to you for the fun :hello:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 15 - April Sprints [April 18th]   Round 15 - April Sprints  [April 18th] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 15 - April Sprints [April 18th]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next