Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round 5 - Jarama

Go down 
+25
Vincent Beretta
finally gone :)
Carl Larrad
Pierre Labédan
Tiago Malafaya
Jean-François Bovy
Ricardo Magno
Adam Svoboda
Philippe Martinelli
Yves Plaçais
Jan Verschueren
Mario Gassner
Antoine de Mautor
Kimmo Kononen
Vincent Rieux
Frank Verplanken
Jean-louis Petillot
Abat Hernaez
Laurent Duconge
Greg Hunt
Steve Parker
Carlo Pozzi
Roman Koranda
Ludovic Tiengou
Guillaume Siebert
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Round 5 - Jarama - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Jarama   Round 5 - Jarama - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011 - 12:09

Steve Parker wrote:
Guillaume Siebert wrote:
Freeze => Crash => End.

Gui do you have MSN running at same time,because it used to crash my rfactor as well ?

No msn wasnt running, and its not rFactor who crashed, but me ^^
Back to top Go down
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya

Number of posts : 3384
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Jarama   Round 5 - Jarama - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011 - 13:09

Arrived home too late again, so no race for me :doh:
Back to top Go down
Yves Plaçais
Racing Legend
Yves Plaçais

Number of posts : 1981
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Jarama   Round 5 - Jarama - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011 - 14:08

Guillaume, j'ai eu un ecran noir pendant quelques secondes en début de ligne droite, puis j'ai réapparu quelques secondes plus tard au même endroit à la différence près que tu n'était plus derrière moi, mais devant !

m'as-tu vu disparaitre ou autre chose ?

Quelle peut-être l'origine de ces écrans noirs ?

Back to top Go down
Yves Plaçais
Racing Legend
Yves Plaçais

Number of posts : 1981
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Jarama   Round 5 - Jarama - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011 - 14:09

Vincent Beretta wrote:

Pendant toute la course, j'ai été en bagarre avec Yves. Aucun relachement possible pendant une heure et demie. J'en redemande.

Oui, c'était sympa, cette course ! :top:
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Jarama   Round 5 - Jarama - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011 - 14:13

Oui je t'ai bien vu disparaitre et réapparaitre au meme endroit, comme si tu avais été temporairement suspendu de la course alors que tout le monde continuait de rouler. Une faille dans notre espace temps surement. study
Back to top Go down
Roman Koranda
Club Driver
Roman Koranda

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2010-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Jarama   Round 5 - Jarama - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011 - 14:32

Adam Svoboda wrote:
Sorry Roman for the hit, It was absolutely unnecessary and risky manouvre at the start... Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
I hope your car wasn't damaged so bad after that. Shame on me.

I had a blasting start again, but got penalty - I don't think I jumped the start, but probably I wasn't positioned properly, which is weird because normally rfactor tells that to me... tonight nothing.
Then the disaster continued because I wasn't sure if it's drive through or stop/go, spotter told me stop/go penalty, so I stopped however it was NOT... so mechanics started almost 2 mins work on my car affraid :grrr: End.

Hello Adam,
you are a very good start. Can you tell me your knowhow. Smile
If I could take off like you, I'd be long gone and maybe
with a sure and points. Razz
The car was slightly damage.
I'm glad I finished… :conduit: …cramps in the fingers.

Congrats to Carlo, Vincent, Yves
and congrats to all finishers.
Carl well done….start position 19 and finish position 6.

See you at Zolder!!
Back to top Go down
Jean-François Bovy
Pro Driver
Jean-François Bovy

Number of posts : 907
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Jarama   Round 5 - Jarama - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011 - 16:57

good race again
(about the start, i think Adam you got a good start because as everybody try to keep clean and on the line, you just don't)
The race itself was very good, although I finished in the worst position: 7th after keeping the 6th for about half the race Neutral
Good start where i avoid many crashes, fights with Laurent until he crashed at the end of the straight... then long time alone with the 6th position after Gui, Greg and Frank got retired
then Carl will come back from behind, i can not really react as he is much faster than me... we stay close a long time with some overtakings, then Carl will take off with the 6th place, making the gap
At the end, distance fight with Ludo also getting back after a "special double spin" at the beginning, but i will keep the 7th

grats to Carlo and grats to Vincent !! :top:
Back to top Go down
http://www.lbgpl.be
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

Number of posts : 13574

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Jarama   Round 5 - Jarama - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011 - 18:20

Still had a bit of fever yesterday and my motivation for driving is going downwards since weeks anyway... Good fun while it lasted for me too, even led a bit after Greg got discoed Sad . Than I fell asleep and woke up during a spin, and at the end of the same lap I forgot to lift my right foot up while I was obviously a bit wide for the last turn... nice spin into the wall and that was it. Grats to Carlo and all finishers !
Back to top Go down
http://historicsimracing.org/en/index
Ludovic Tiengou
Racing Legend
Ludovic Tiengou

Number of posts : 2986
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Jarama   Round 5 - Jarama - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011 - 22:18

Deux courses...deux arrivées hors des points. La Renault n'est pas franchement adaptée à mon pilotage. Il faut la brusquer tout du long pour la faire avancer alors que je préfère plutot des voitures qui se mettent bien en courbe. Et pourtant une nouvelle fois la course fut prenante.
Passons sur les grosse bourdes (une fois encore) durant les premiers tours qui me font repartir dernier. Ensuite ce fut intense avec de grosses bagarres avec Roman, Laurent et Jieffe.. Au fil des tours je vais remonter de la 19eme place à la 8eme. Je fais gagner mes duels contre Roman et Laurent mais perdre celui contre Jieffe. Quand je suis revenu sur lui je n'en pouvais plus tellement il faisait chaud (23°) et que la Renault avait été demandeuse. Du coup petite boulette, rail et voiture faussée. J'ai tenté de revenir et re rail. Du coup j'ai laché l'affaire pour voir le damier.
Bref, comme à Long Beach, je ne me suis pas vraiment ennuyé. Etonnant vu ma difficulté à bien emmener la Renault

Two races...two checkered out of points. The Renault isn't really suited for my driving style. You need to brutalize it all along. And I rather like more smothy cars taking thier line more gently. But, once again, the race was unbeliveable.
Let's get rid of few mistakes occuring during the first laps making me being 19th and last on track. Then it was quite intense with big battles against Roman, Laurent and Jieffe. All along the race I managed to climb from 19th to 8th. I will win my duels againt Roman and Lauren but lose the one against Jieffe. When I managed to catch him back, i was quite exhausted from heat in the room (23°) and the demanding behaviour of the Renault. Then little mistake and hit the rail. The car was damaged. It try to catch him back and damaged a little bit more the car. So I've decided to give up the fight to see the checkered.
So, as at Long Beach, don't much time to be bored. Strange given the difficulties I had to use the Renault efficiently.
Back to top Go down
Jan Verschueren
Club Driver
Jan Verschueren

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Jarama   Round 5 - Jarama - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011 - 14:23

Ludovic Tiengou wrote:
Sorry for the hit in the first laps. There was nothing I could do to move out of the way Neutral

No worries, I was just lamenting my faith (exaggerated... I did retire after lap 60, but I was lapped so many times I only did like 55 laps), not trying to blame you. Neutral

Roman Koranda wrote:
Hello Adam,
you are a very good start. Can you tell me your knowhow. Smile

Adjust the sensitivity for your clutch axis to about 25-30% (requires a little experimentation). This really helps a lot when trying to make a smooth getaway.
Back to top Go down
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

Number of posts : 13574

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Jarama   Round 5 - Jarama - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Apr 2011 - 22:17

Standings are updated on the site Wink .

:frank:
Back to top Go down
http://historicsimracing.org/en/index
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Jarama   Round 5 - Jarama - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 5 - Jarama
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5