Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round 13 - Grand Prix of Kansas [April 4th]

Go down 
+8
Andrej Batic
Mickael Forestier
Vincent Beretta
Franck Tripey
Julien Lafon
Antoine de Mautor
Greg Hunt
Ben Paulet
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Franck Mercurio
Pro Driver
Franck Mercurio

Number of posts : 701
Registration date : 2010-05-01

Round 13 - Grand Prix of Kansas [April 4th] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 13 - Grand Prix of Kansas [April 4th]   Round 13 - Grand Prix of Kansas [April 4th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 4 Apr 2011 - 23:29

Greg Goissen wrote:
en fait je suis allé me les manger car je matais dans mon retro la porsche jaune qui etait parti en face a face avec les pneus dans le 1er virage , moi aussi je rigolais, et bammm je me suis mangé des pneus qui etaient placés a la sortie du virage et que je n avais pas vu :langue: :langue:

lol! J'avais oublié mon magnifique passage par le bac à sable dans le tour de formation lol!

Back to top Go down
http://67citron.free.fr/
Mickael Forestier
Experienced Driver
Mickael Forestier

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2010-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Round 13 - Grand Prix of Kansas [April 4th]   Round 13 - Grand Prix of Kansas [April 4th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 5 Apr 2011 - 7:16

Franck Mercurio wrote:
Désolé Micka pour la poussette au départ de la première. Tu n'es pas parti, j'ai levé et remis gaz dans la foulée pensant que tu allais t'élancer, mais ça n'a pas été le cas. Embarassed

ne t'excuse pas Franck c'est moi qui ai fait la boulette, l'aprem j'ai fais des test et j'avais enlevé l'embrayage automatique, du coup ben j'ai calé au départ... bref en ce moment j'y suis pas :/
Back to top Go down
Jean-louis Petillot
Pro Driver
Jean-louis Petillot

Number of posts : 550
Registration date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Round 13 - Grand Prix of Kansas [April 4th]   Round 13 - Grand Prix of Kansas [April 4th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 5 Apr 2011 - 8:01

bonne soirée avec de bonnes bagarres !!!

vraiment dommage que nous ne soyons pas plus nombreux !! Sad

Good evening with good fights!!!

Really it's a pity that we are not more many!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.corsicaracing.fr
Andrej Batic
Club Driver

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2010-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Round 13 - Grand Prix of Kansas [April 4th]   Round 13 - Grand Prix of Kansas [April 4th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 5 Apr 2011 - 9:42

1st Race: The Cobra was working perfectly with my setup so I could push and felt in control the whole time, pole, fast lap and win. I just love to drive this car and didn't want to stop. Smile

2nd Race: A close battle with Vincent in the first part of the race. The Lotus was nimble through the corners but lacked the speed on the straight so I was in control. A feeling I know very well after several battles with the Corvettes . :grrr:
So I kept my head cool cuz I knew he couldn't make a move. After a couple of laps he made a mistake and I was free to drive home. Checking the fastest lap I saw his name on the chart and since I was bored, I decided I want that too. Made a couple of flying laps and eventually I did it, but it wasn't easy and the small 0.2 sec gap says how close it was before he spun.

My first victory in class A an C :first: :banane:

Last edited by Andrej Batic on Tue 5 Apr 2011 - 12:51; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jean-louis Petillot
Pro Driver
Jean-louis Petillot

Number of posts : 550
Registration date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Round 13 - Grand Prix of Kansas [April 4th]   Round 13 - Grand Prix of Kansas [April 4th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 5 Apr 2011 - 11:08

well done Andrej
Back to top Go down
http://www.corsicaracing.fr
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 13 - Grand Prix of Kansas [April 4th]   Round 13 - Grand Prix of Kansas [April 4th] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 13 - Grand Prix of Kansas [April 4th]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2