Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round 1 - Nogaro Club

Go down 
+17
Ludovic Tiengou
Franck Tripey
Carl Larrad
Jean-louis Petillot
Gérard Ryon
Kimmo Kononen
Jean-François Bovy
Jukka Närhi
Jon Hawkins
Laurent Binet
Ben Paulet
Frank Verplanken
Antoine de Mautor
Patrick Marucco
Greg Hunt
Carlo Pozzi
Guillaume Siebert
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Round 1 - Nogaro Club - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Nogaro Club   Round 1 - Nogaro Club - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Mar 2011 - 18:06

Ludovic Tiengou wrote:
EDIT: oopps visiblement je ne suis pas inscrit dans les réservations des voitures donc le message n'a pas lieu d'être

Un oubli Wink
Back to top Go down
Ludovic Tiengou
Racing Legend
Ludovic Tiengou

Number of posts : 2986
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Nogaro Club   Round 1 - Nogaro Club - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Mar 2011 - 18:08

Pas de souci Guillaume.
Donc absent pour ce soir c'est un raout boulot avec gros pontes Neutral
Back to top Go down
Antoine de Mautor
League Owner
Antoine de Mautor

Number of posts : 3617

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Nogaro Club   Round 1 - Nogaro Club - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Mar 2011 - 20:02

Race server launched ! :conduit:
Back to top Go down
http://files.historicsimracing.org/
Carlo Pozzi
Pro Driver
Carlo Pozzi

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2009-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Nogaro Club   Round 1 - Nogaro Club - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Mar 2011 - 21:52

Can't join the server anymore, got the message "error global material tree.something" Sad
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Nogaro Club   Round 1 - Nogaro Club - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Mar 2011 - 21:56

Try deleting the content of your Userdata/LOG/HAT folder and/or reinstalling the track maybe. scratch
Back to top Go down
Carlo Pozzi
Pro Driver
Carlo Pozzi

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Nogaro Club   Round 1 - Nogaro Club - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Mar 2011 - 22:00

Guillaume Siebert wrote:
Try deleting the content of your Userdata/LOG/HAT folder and/or reinstalling the track maybe. scratch

Not working by deleting the HAT files, now redownloading the track, not working also by trying higher texture setting and with DX9 (i use DX7) Sad
Back to top Go down
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

Number of posts : 6751
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Nogaro Club   Round 1 - Nogaro Club - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Mar 2011 - 22:11

The 1st 1985 race was really nice
mixing it with Antoine , Patrick and Jon ... THX Chaps really enjoyed that Wink

Went to start the 2nd race and my bloody mouse cursor
would not show up so i could not click the race button .... scratch

Tried to get back into the server and i think the race already started .... Sad

I love the variety of cars ....
I Think this has the makings of a very good championship
thanks HSO :clap:

Last edited by Carl Larrad on Wed 2 Mar 2011 - 22:24; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
Jukka Närhi
Racing Legend
Jukka Närhi

Number of posts : 1905
Registration date : 2009-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Nogaro Club   Round 1 - Nogaro Club - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Mar 2011 - 22:15

What an enjoyable battle I had with Yves and Greg in the opening laps of race 1, although it meant I lost a bit of time in the process. I then set on to catching Jean-Louis who was some five seconds ahead and managed to bring the gap down to two. Unfortunately I cooked my tires doing so and couldn't get any closer, crossing the line in fourth place.
Back to top Go down
Carlo Pozzi
Pro Driver
Carlo Pozzi

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Nogaro Club   Round 1 - Nogaro Club - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Mar 2011 - 22:17

Graphic card fried on this track for the 2nd year in succession in the 2nd race Sad

I didn't expect too much from the first one, because of the nature of the track that favours the lighter cars (Rover and BMW) anyway i managed to finish 2nd overall, 1st in class, definitely a good result for the Supra :top:

See you next time :top:
Back to top Go down
Yves Plaçais
Racing Legend
Yves Plaçais

Number of posts : 1981
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Nogaro Club   Round 1 - Nogaro Club - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Mar 2011 - 22:42

Merci pour le setup, Adam ! :top:
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Nogaro Club   Round 1 - Nogaro Club - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Mar 2011 - 22:46

RACE 1
=> RESULTS <=
=> REPLAY <=

RACE 2
=> RESULTS <=
=> REPLAY <=
Back to top Go down
Jon Hawkins
Club Driver
Jon Hawkins

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2010-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Nogaro Club   Round 1 - Nogaro Club - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Mar 2011 - 22:47

Had great fun for my 1st Online HSO Race, good fun with Carl and Peter, shame about the 2 connection lost things....

Not too bad for a Gamepad (well, you can decide that!)

The Volvo was too big for there methinks! haha
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Nogaro Club   Round 1 - Nogaro Club - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Mar 2011 - 22:49

Carl Larrad wrote:

Arg that's so stupid Sad
Press "U" next time !
Back to top Go down
Greg Hunt
Racing Legend
Greg Hunt

Number of posts : 4322
Registration date : 2010-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Nogaro Club   Round 1 - Nogaro Club - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Mar 2011 - 23:15

1 er course , du grand n importe quoi , je suis parti en mediums , au 3 eme tour mes pneus etaient rouges entre 163 et 138 degres chacun Twisted Evil scratch scratch scratch impossible de pouvoir tenir une trajectoire correcte , j etais a l équerre tout le temps , un vrai chemin de croix pale pale

2eme course , je pars en very hards , j avais la possibilité de faire une 3eme place je pense mais a 2 reprises je suis envoyé en tete a queue ..... dommage :smil20: :smil20: :smil20:

j etais le local de l'étape , mes groupies ont dues etre tres déçues :hello:
Back to top Go down
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

Number of posts : 6751
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Nogaro Club   Round 1 - Nogaro Club - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Mar 2011 - 23:49

Guillaume Siebert wrote:
Carl Larrad wrote:

Arg that's so stupid Sad
Press "U" next time !

What the heck does "U" do I was punching my keyboard trying to find the right Key lol!
I Was moving my mouse and it just kept moving the camera view in the tv picture ....

:hihi: :doh:
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
Adam Svoboda
Club Driver
Adam Svoboda

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2010-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Nogaro Club   Round 1 - Nogaro Club - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Mar 2011 - 0:11

Yves Plaçais wrote:
Merci pour le setup, Adam ! :top:
You are welcome, it wasn't so good, maybe more diff pump to stop cooking tyres... By the way sorry for the push/crash in the 1st race, I thought it would have been quicker to sneak on the right and pass you, but in fact I crashed to your rear. :aie: We were desperately last but still sorry... Very Happy

In the first race, someone pushed me out in second corner but I lost only one position so no worries, than I made two big mistakes and was out...

The second race, I managed to climb from the last place to sixth despite having a parallel spin-off with some Mustang, then my computer started to struggle, the game was very choppy so it wasn't easy and fun neither... I spun and gave up.
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Nogaro Club   Round 1 - Nogaro Club - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Mar 2011 - 9:34

Nice evening of racing Smile

I decided to pick the Rover just before the race but i wasnt sure it was a good choice, so was surprised to take pole.
I got a good start in race 1 and could open a small gap on Franky but going for soft tires was a terrible idea, around mid race I began to lose a lot of grip and eventually spun in the last turn, taking me back to 3rd. Then I had a scrap with Carlo, sadly he made a mistake, we had contact, sending me to spin again. I was now 5th, where I finished the race. My tires we completly dead, I couldnt even catch Jukka, which is always the sign that you're too slow. Razz

So I decided to go for mediums in race 2 and everything went fine. I overtook Jean Louis at the start, then Carlo disappeared just in front of me. I catched Franky and got him on lap 6, from here, I just cruised to the end.

Grats all finishers and thanks to the backmarkers, very clean on this tight track. Smile
Nice mix of cars here, hope to see the same in 2 weeks Wink
Back to top Go down
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

Number of posts : 8291
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Nogaro Club   Round 1 - Nogaro Club - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Mar 2011 - 12:47

Bonne petite soirée en compagnie de Gérard pendant les 2 courses, que j'arrivais parfois à rattraper, mais qui était impossible pour moi à doubler. J'ai testé les mediums dans la première course, ça rougissaient dur. Puis pour la 2ème, j'ai laissé les mediums à l'avant et mis des hard à l'arrière, ben ça rougissait aussi, même si c'était plus contenu.
Et vous vous êtes parti avec quoi comme pneus?

P.S: Qui m'a retourné dans le virage 2 au premier tour, de chaque course, me laissant repartir seul dernier? :D
Back to top Go down
Antoine de Mautor
League Owner
Antoine de Mautor

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Nogaro Club   Round 1 - Nogaro Club - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Mar 2011 - 14:36

First race in medium tyres was too difficult, couldn't follow Phil and was eventually overtaken by Pat (good job Wink) ended up in a decent 8th place though.

Second race was muuuch better, had a great start, powering my way into 3rd place in just one lap Shocked

D'ailleurs désolé Jean-Louis pour le contact à l'épingle au 1er tour, ensuite je t'ai laissé repasser au plus vite car ce n'est pas comme ca que j'aime dépasser un adversaire, mais j'ai eu la chance d'avoir une vraie opportunité de te doubler qq virages plus loin.

I was pushing hard in my heavy but powerful car, with JL, Greg for some time, and especially Peter. The Volvo tried very hard to get past me in a fierce catfights (watch laps 22-23 Shocked) but he eventually spun and I could cruise to 3rd place cheers

HSO admins Maffia strikes again :raclure:

Glad I got such a good result on a twisty track, knowing that I will be MUCH better off on fast circuits :jp:
Back to top Go down
Antoine de Mautor
League Owner
Antoine de Mautor

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Nogaro Club   Round 1 - Nogaro Club - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Mar 2011 - 15:40

Jon Hawkins wrote:
Had great fun for my 1st Online HSO Race, good fun with Carl and Peter, shame about the 2 connection lost things....

Not too bad for a Gamepad (well, you can decide that!)

The Volvo was too big for there methinks! haha

That was pretty good indeed Jon Wink However, please DO get a wheel as soon as possible! We normally don't allow people driving with a pad on our servers, but since you were honest enough to tell it and werent a hazard on track, you can still drive I guess, but please think about getting a wheel, there are plenty of good deals to be found on the internet Wink
Back to top Go down
Patrick Marucco
Racing Legend
Patrick Marucco

Number of posts : 2399

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Nogaro Club   Round 1 - Nogaro Club - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Mar 2011 - 15:53

Excellente soirée avec 2 tres bonnes courses à la clé Very Happy
Il faut que je relativise un peu mes resultats sachant que sur ce circuit sinueux ma BMW etait certainement la voiture idéale mais au moins j'ai su en profiter pour bien m'amuser et faire 2 courses tres propres

1ere Course : Départ en 14eme position, de plus je butte sur la Mustang d'Antoine et je me fais passer par la gauche par plusieurs voitures
J'evite les accros du 1er tour et me retrouve en bagarre avec Carl et Jon pendant le 1/3 de la course, vraiment sympa :top:
Au 2/3 je suis dans les roues de Peter et je remonte place apres place
Dans le final je profite que la Mustang d'Antoine soit en delicatesse avec ses pneus pour la passer Wink
Puis ce sera au tour de la Toyota de Greg completement à l'equerre dans chaque virage Laughing
Je passe la ligne en 7eme positon au général et au pied du podium en class 2 Very Happy

2eme Course : Cette fois ci je suis mieux placé dès le départ et j'ai essayé tant bien que mal de resister aux class 1 de Greg, Adam et Yves
Ce fut tres dur en debut de course mais les tours avançant et leurs pneus s'usant, je parviens encore une fois à terminer à la 7eme place au général mais toujours au pied du podium en class 2

J'avais fait le choix des pneus medium pour les 2 courses et mon style n'etant pas tres agressif, cela c'est relativement bien passé

Un grand bravo à Frank et à Gui pour leurs victoires :top:
Merci à tous les participants pour leur fairplay en course et à la prochaine :conduit:
Back to top Go down
Greg Hunt
Racing Legend
Greg Hunt

Number of posts : 4322
Registration date : 2010-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Nogaro Club   Round 1 - Nogaro Club - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Mar 2011 - 16:11

Patrick Marucco wrote:

Puis ce sera au tour de la Toyota de Greg completement à l'equerre dans chaque virage Laughing

ah ca !!!!!!!! ca te fait beaucoup rire a ce que je vois :bangry: :bangry: lol! se moquer du malheur des autres ,et surtout de mon niveau minable ce n est vraiment pas sport du tout :rigol: :rigol: :rigol: :langue: :langue: :langue:

belle course mon cher Pat :clap:
Back to top Go down
Patrick Marucco
Racing Legend
Patrick Marucco

Number of posts : 2399

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Nogaro Club   Round 1 - Nogaro Club - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Mar 2011 - 16:32

Greg Goissen wrote:
Patrick Marucco wrote:

ah ca !!!!!!!! ca te fait beaucoup rire a ce que je vois :bangry: :bangry: lol! se moquer du malheur des autres ,et surtout de mon niveau minable ce n est vraiment pas sport du tout :rigol: :rigol: :rigol: :langue: :langue: :langue:

belle course mon cher Pat :clap:

Merci Greg mais je trouve surtout, pour l'avoir essayée, que tu avais beaucoup de merite à piloter la Toyota sur ce style de circuit :top:

Back to top Go down
Philippe Martinelli
Racing Legend

Number of posts : 1079
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Nogaro Club   Round 1 - Nogaro Club - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Mar 2011 - 16:43

Je ne pensais pas me trouver sur de si bonnes performances hier soir surtout en course. Agréablement surpris donc Cool

Agréable pour la course 1 (6ème), nettement moins pour la 2 (12ème)... Mais au moins çà veut dire que la Merco est dans le coup pour bien s'amuser et çà confirme les impressions que j'avais eu l'année dernière en conduisant pour la première fois la Benz, je la controle plus facilement que la BM... Je m'amuse vraiment bien avec cette caisse (la seule du plateau hier soir).

La course 1 s'est super bien déroulée (malgré l'accrochage avec Yves dans le tour de formation... tu faisais chauffer tes freins à mort et à l'entrée du dernier virage je n'ai pas pu t'éviter. Désolé encore Yves... Cà fait deux fois en 4 jours, après Kyalami... Rolling Eyes ) avec des bagarres avec Peter et Greg et sous la menace de Patrick qui n'était pas loin. Pas de fautes, même dans les bagarres et la voiture est restée conduisible toute la course avec 4 softs (pour Ben Wink ).

La course 2 s'engageait très bien, je suivais le train en 5ème position, au contact de Jean-Louis qui bagarrait avec Antoine qui nous avait dépassé tous les deux (non sans jouer des coudes d'ailleurs... Wink ) et j'observais où je pourrais tenter de dépasser... Mais au 4ème tour, à l'entrée de la ligne des stands j'ai fais un petit écart pour éviter Jean-Louis, étant en appuis en sortie du dernier virage, j'ai trop tardé à lâcher les gaz et la Merco a foncé tout droit vers le mur des stands... affraid puis tête à queue, et quand je veux repartir, je regarde avec la vision de droite, sur le bouton de mon volant mais je ne vois pas la voiture qui arrive... Là gros carton :aie: la voiture a beaucoup souffert... Celle de Tiago aussi je pense... mais moins que la mienne. Pardon Tiago.
Je me suis trainé jusqu'à l'arrivée, car la voiture roulait toujours mais ne tournait presque plus à gauche et assez difficilement à droite... Le pied quoi... Mais peut-être que je grapillerai un point de classe? (mon père fut épicier, il ne faut pas l'oublier Laughing ).

Merci à tous pour la bonne soirée, bravo Franky et Gui et à tous les autres :top:

A la prochaine Wink
Back to top Go down
Antoine de Mautor
League Owner
Antoine de Mautor

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Nogaro Club   Round 1 - Nogaro Club - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Mar 2011 - 17:01

Philippe Martinelli wrote:
Antoine qui nous avait dépassé tous les deux (non sans jouer des coudes d'ailleurs... Wink )

J'ai vérifié sur le replay, je ne te touche pas au 2ème virage... Faut croire que juste voir une Mustang toute noire dans les rétros ca impressionne :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Nogaro Club   Round 1 - Nogaro Club - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 1 - Nogaro Club
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next