Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Joint league event at Nordschleife

Go down 
+5
Pierre Pfleger
Tom Sobański
Kimmo Kononen
Carl Larrad
Marek Archipow
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Marek Archipow
Rookie

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2010-11-22

Joint league event at Nordschleife Empty
PostSubject: Joint league event at Nordschleife   Joint league event at Nordschleife Icon_minitimeMon 29 Nov 2010 - 12:10

Hi guys!

What about doing joint league event at Nordschleife (24 km) track with BMW M1 ProCar mod? I think we can do it with the other leagues (f.e. Legends-League) during Christmas/NewYear's break this year as a funrace.

Please write in this topic if you are interested in it.

Regards
Marek
Back to top Go down
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

Number of posts : 6751
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Joint league event at Nordschleife   Joint league event at Nordschleife Icon_minitimeMon 29 Nov 2010 - 12:33

Thats sounds like a great idea would that be HSO verses the other leagues
and what a great mod/track Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
Kimmo Kononen
Experienced Driver
Kimmo Kononen

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2009-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Joint league event at Nordschleife   Joint league event at Nordschleife Icon_minitimeMon 29 Nov 2010 - 13:47

Oh nice. What about broadcasting the event? And to attract people from the other side of the Atlantic, why not do a team event where you switch drivers? They are really big on that over there. Like a 6 hour Endurance with 2 or 3 drivers / car. A race that finishes in the dark...
Back to top Go down
Tom Sobański
Rookie
Tom Sobański

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2010-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Joint league event at Nordschleife   Joint league event at Nordschleife Icon_minitimeMon 29 Nov 2010 - 15:47

Oh yeah!! We have in polish site that event. It was great racing with this combo. BMW and Schleife = great :conduit: Here you go a little onboard link sorry about commercial our polish portal Wink
Back to top Go down
Pierre Pfleger
Pro Driver
Pierre Pfleger

Number of posts : 750
Registration date : 2010-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Joint league event at Nordschleife   Joint league event at Nordschleife Icon_minitimeTue 30 Nov 2010 - 11:28

No answer from an admin ? Sad

Would like it too, but better on the 70 Nordschleife version. Would be great. Cool
Back to top Go down
Antoine de Mautor
League Owner
Antoine de Mautor

Number of posts : 3617
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Joint league event at Nordschleife   Joint league event at Nordschleife Icon_minitimeTue 30 Nov 2010 - 11:56

I don't think that it is the kind of race we at HSO usually go for, but it sounds like a great race nonetheless :chinois:
Back to top Go down
http://files.historicsimracing.org/
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

Number of posts : 13574

PostSubject: Re: Joint league event at Nordschleife   Joint league event at Nordschleife Icon_minitimeTue 30 Nov 2010 - 12:46

I'm not against it in principles but I do not have time to take care of it, nor does any of the other admins at the moment I'm afraid...
Back to top Go down
http://historicsimracing.org/en/index
Marek Archipow
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Joint league event at Nordschleife   Joint league event at Nordschleife Icon_minitimeTue 30 Nov 2010 - 14:01

Thanks for the positive feedback of my post.

First of all, details could be discussed. The most important thing is the will of participation. I see somebody of you want to race. So, let's do as follows: please register at our website: www.simracers.pl. In few days I'll make the topic about this event where all of you can post your ideas. If you want to race on 70'Nordschleife layout - it can be discussed.

Later on Thursday (2.12) we will put the mod and track on our server and make stats & liveview - all easy visible and available on our website.

About the event length - it's the first special event like this and we didn't do it before. Maximum 1,5 h race is the best option I think. As we finished this race with success we can make it again - longer and better.

Please be patient a little bit and wait until Thursday night. It will be done and you can write your opinions about all rules & settings.

Regards,
Marek

P.S.: We already have two great Polish leagues racing with us in this event. Plus HSO and Legends-League it would be five leagues involved.
Back to top Go down
Kimmo Kononen
Experienced Driver
Kimmo Kononen

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2009-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Joint league event at Nordschleife   Joint league event at Nordschleife Icon_minitimeTue 30 Nov 2010 - 18:38

Cool. I'll be watching this.
Back to top Go down
Marek Archipow
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Joint league event at Nordschleife   Joint league event at Nordschleife Icon_minitimeFri 3 Dec 2010 - 10:08

We are ready to discuss about the event at Nordschleife. Please visit our website: www.simracers.pl. Mod and track are available on the main page. Game server: game.simracers.pl:21000 (24 h open).

Register on forum and write your applications: of course league/appointed event leader can do it for all. It's not necessary to register every driver.

Just read the threads regarding this event and write your suggesions & opinions. Let's start talking.

Regards
Marek
Back to top Go down
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

PostSubject: Re: Joint league event at Nordschleife   Joint league event at Nordschleife Icon_minitimeSun 5 Dec 2010 - 10:02

I Would love to do this race and i wish i could have helped out with the event , but its just really bad timing for me at the moment and i love the fact that you guys are using are mod and the track choice is a great one too ....

Good Luck with the organizing Guys Wink
Back to top Go down
Marek Archipow
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Joint league event at Nordschleife   Joint league event at Nordschleife Icon_minitimeTue 7 Dec 2010 - 7:29

We have 14 drivers already registered and two changes:

- event date change from 29.12 to 30.12 (proposal),
- track layout change from 1.2 to 2.20a (better layout but ca. 200 MB instead 90 MB to download).

I saw some HSO drivers registered on our site. If you want to race please write it in appropriate thread on forum (short link to threads are on event module below the header). Write on forum if you have questions and opinions about this event.

Regards
Marek
Back to top Go down
Pierre Pfleger
Pro Driver
Pierre Pfleger

PostSubject: Re: Joint league event at Nordschleife   Joint league event at Nordschleife Icon_minitimeTue 7 Dec 2010 - 13:21

I'm registred on the site and for the race. Very Happy

Come on guys, join me. You cannot let HSO look so weak if I'm the only pilot. Come on Kimmo, I count on you. Smile
Back to top Go down
Marek Archipow
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Joint league event at Nordschleife   Joint league event at Nordschleife Icon_minitimeSat 11 Dec 2010 - 19:49

Ok. We have discussed event date with Legends-League, Simracing_PL and F1 ORL League and agreed with 28.12. It fits these leagues. I hope you also can race on Tuesday 28th December 2010.
Back to top Go down
Pierre Pfleger
Pro Driver
Pierre Pfleger

PostSubject: Re: Joint league event at Nordschleife   Joint league event at Nordschleife Icon_minitimeSun 12 Dec 2010 - 13:16

No problem I'll be there. The M1 is great on the Nordschleife, don't want to miss that race. :conduit:
Back to top Go down
Carlo Pozzi
Pro Driver
Carlo Pozzi

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2009-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Joint league event at Nordschleife   Joint league event at Nordschleife Icon_minitimeSun 12 Dec 2010 - 14:10

I think i'll make this one Very Happy

Just a question, is the Procar mod with the tweaked physics or the original one?
Back to top Go down
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

PostSubject: Re: Joint league event at Nordschleife   Joint league event at Nordschleife Icon_minitimeSun 12 Dec 2010 - 14:43

well as Version 2 has not been released yet i would guess its the original physics Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Carlo Pozzi
Pro Driver
Carlo Pozzi

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2009-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Joint league event at Nordschleife   Joint league event at Nordschleife Icon_minitimeSun 12 Dec 2010 - 15:56

Carl Larrad wrote:
well as Version 2 has not been released yet i would guess its the original physics Twisted Evil

Original physics in fact, but still great fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Marek Archipow
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Joint league event at Nordschleife   Joint league event at Nordschleife Icon_minitimeSun 12 Dec 2010 - 16:39

It's an original mod taken from rFactorcentral - "repack" link.

Statistics are also available in the BMW M1 module under the header.
Back to top Go down
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

PostSubject: Re: Joint league event at Nordschleife   Joint league event at Nordschleife Icon_minitimeSun 12 Dec 2010 - 18:15

I might attend the race, would be a nice farewell to the v1 of the mod ;(
Back to top Go down
Pierre Pfleger
Pro Driver
Pierre Pfleger

PostSubject: Re: Joint league event at Nordschleife   Joint league event at Nordschleife Icon_minitimeThu 16 Dec 2010 - 12:46

Frank, tu veux que je t'inscrive à la course ? C'est autorisé comme dit plus haut, et vu que je suis inscris sur leur forum, je peux le faire. Je te demande car il ne faudrait pas trop tarder puisque 41 pilotes sont prévus pour l'instant !! Shocked :top:
Back to top Go down
Marek Archipow
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Joint league event at Nordschleife   Joint league event at Nordschleife Icon_minitimeSat 18 Dec 2010 - 0:45

Here is the event banner:

Joint league event at Nordschleife Nord

I hope you will not angry for using HSO logo.
Back to top Go down
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

PostSubject: Re: Joint league event at Nordschleife   Joint league event at Nordschleife Icon_minitimeSat 18 Dec 2010 - 14:51

Pierre Pfleger wrote:
Frank, tu veux que je t'inscrive à la course ? C'est autorisé comme dit plus haut, et vu que je suis inscris sur leur forum, je peux le faire. Je te demande car il ne faudrait pas trop tarder puisque 41 pilotes sont prévus pour l'instant !! Shocked :top:

Ah ouais je veux bien Pierre stp, j'ai pas du tout le temps de m'en occuper là mais je participerais volontiers à la course Smile . Merki Wink .

Marek Archipow wrote:
I hope you will not angry for using HSO logo.

No problemo Marek Wink . Nice banner btw Smile .
Back to top Go down
Pierre Pfleger
Pro Driver
Pierre Pfleger

PostSubject: Re: Joint league event at Nordschleife   Joint league event at Nordschleife Icon_minitimeSat 18 Dec 2010 - 15:14

Voilà Frank, tu es le 44eme inscrit !!

With more than forty M1 on the track, this race should be enormous ! Shocked :top:
Back to top Go down
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

PostSubject: Re: Joint league event at Nordschleife   Joint league event at Nordschleife Icon_minitimeSat 18 Dec 2010 - 15:18

2 cars per kilometre :D ! Thanks Pierre Wink . Faut pas choisir sa skin au fait ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joint league event at Nordschleife   Joint league event at Nordschleife Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joint league event at Nordschleife
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next