Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round 9 - Sonoma

Go down 
+32
Oscar Maia
Philippe Martinelli
Bernard Jeanmart
Lionel Demoment
Luis Garcia
Carl Larrad
Jean-François Bovy
Sylvain Mirlaud
Gérard Ryon
Matias Estrela
Mickael Forestier
Greg Hunt
Patrice Gibelin
Nicolas Yung
Emmanuel Vega
Jean-louis Petillot
Jukka Närhi
Franck Tripey
Pierre Pfleger
Yves Plaçais
finally gone :)
Frank Verplanken
Tiago Malafaya
Carlo Pozzi
Ludovic Tiengou
Honza Mild
Kris Migut
Patrick Marucco
Thomas Cazorla
JB Massida
Abat Hernaez
Guillaume Siebert
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Patrick Marucco
Racing Legend
Patrick Marucco

Number of posts : 2399
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Round 9 - Sonoma - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Sonoma   Round 9 - Sonoma - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 6 Oct 2010 - 11:42

Honza Mild wrote:
Gentlemans, I am sorry, but my internet connection is not stable 3 days. So please can you check how it looks when I connect today evening to practise? If it will lag too much, i will disconnect, let me know please. Thank you in advance.

ok Honza, hoping that is good Wink
Back to top Go down
Franck Mercurio
Pro Driver
Franck Mercurio

Number of posts : 701
Registration date : 2010-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Sonoma   Round 9 - Sonoma - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 6 Oct 2010 - 18:02

J'EN AI MARRE D'AVOIR LA MAFFRE :grrr:

Hier la 6600 du pc a ma copine qui crame, et aujourd'hui c'est ma 8800gts qui rends l'âme!

2 cg en 2 jours, si c'est pas la guigne ça, j'essaie de temporiser en me disant que j'ai la santé (message subliminal aux courageux qui souffrent dans leur chair mais qui trouvent le courage de s'asseoir derrière leur volant Wink )

Je me suis procuré une nouvelle CG, mais je me serais bien passé de cette dépense!

Présent ce soir avec quelques fps en plus et quelques euros en moins :aie:
Back to top Go down
http://67citron.free.fr/
Bartosz Antoszczyszyn
Rookie

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Sonoma   Round 9 - Sonoma - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 6 Oct 2010 - 18:11

Sorry guys, but I can't race this time. Cya next time Wink
Back to top Go down
Nicolas Yung
Rookie

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2010-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Sonoma   Round 9 - Sonoma - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 6 Oct 2010 - 20:10

Je rentre à peine de mon dernier RdV, raté pour ce soir, dsl
Bonne course à vous
Back to top Go down
JB Massida
Pro Driver
JB Massida

Number of posts : 631
Registration date : 2010-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Sonoma   Round 9 - Sonoma - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 6 Oct 2010 - 20:17

Ok c'est maintenant officiel, je déteste Orange et ses putain de déconnexions de merde. Y a pas le smiley où le bonhomme détruit sa livebox avec une tronçonneuse? :D
Back to top Go down
Yves Plaçais
Racing Legend
Yves Plaçais

Number of posts : 1981
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Sonoma   Round 9 - Sonoma - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 6 Oct 2010 - 20:22

Ecran noir lors de la mise en grille... course terminée ! :regl:
Back to top Go down
David Oliveira
Rookie

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2010-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Sonoma   Round 9 - Sonoma - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 6 Oct 2010 - 20:37

my windows went mad...when i was in the 5th place....the screen went all black and then it tha game went to windows and game over...x(

Nice race when i was still there everyone!
Back to top Go down
Carlo Pozzi
Pro Driver
Carlo Pozzi

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2009-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Sonoma   Round 9 - Sonoma - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 6 Oct 2010 - 20:55

LOL enjoyed it very much until it lasted Smile
Started from 2nd, kept Greg's pace for the first 18 laps, he was faster on pure speed, but i was able to close the gap when he was caught in traffic.
But those damn curbs made the job, in fact on lap 19 i slightly touched the inside curb at the hairpin before the esses, my car flipped and game over

A question, is there a setup regulation to prevent or reduce the risk of flips (It's the 2nd time that happens to me!!!)???

See you next time!!
Back to top Go down
Abat Hernaez
Experienced Driver
Abat Hernaez

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2010-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Sonoma   Round 9 - Sonoma - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 6 Oct 2010 - 21:15

Oh well, race didn´t last long but atleast i sucked from it all the fun i could. Someone kissed my rear in the first lap and sent me offtrack to the last place. After that i had no choice but charge forward trying to advance as much positions as i could. Had some nice battles till i encountered Carl Larrad, the started one of the most finest battles i have enjoyed lately. Good clean fighting, leaving room to the other car and generally going at it hammer and thongs :yaa: Sadly i made a mistake in the fast turn before the last hairpin, entered into a lazy spin and right then and there i knew i was royally screwed. Smashed against the wall and totaled the front of the car. Two mistakes (one fatal), and both of them after overtaking Carl, not good :hum:

A real pleasure racing against you, a DNF but i am really happy :clap:
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Sonoma   Round 9 - Sonoma - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 6 Oct 2010 - 21:23

=> RESULTS <=
=> REPLAY <=

Cool the export is working this time Smile
Bravo Greg ! :first:
Back to top Go down
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

Number of posts : 13574

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Sonoma   Round 9 - Sonoma - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 6 Oct 2010 - 21:24

Most sincere apologies to Paul whom I sent spinning early on Sad . That was not a smart move from my part I think, although I have yet to watch the replay. Anyways sorry again Paul Crying or Very sad ...

Otherwise I was not in a mood for racing and had zero training laps. I only came to keep my title hopes alive.
Thanks to Jukka for the setup Wink . I had a nice start but then made a zillion mistakes as I could not stay focus for more than 2 consecutive laps... Ended up 5th in GTU after a nice last lap battle with Toto :drink:

Grats to Greg and Matias for their wins. Thanks all for yet another great field in this series !
:frank:
Back to top Go down
http://historicsimracing.org/en/index
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

Number of posts : 6751
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Sonoma   Round 9 - Sonoma - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 6 Oct 2010 - 21:30

I Never expected to be here as i had a cancelled appointment ...
I had not turned a wheel of practice for this race and got 1 lap in during qualifying ...

I think i started 2nd to last was not expecting too much from this race but had a great race
with Abat ... That was awesome mate good clean fun ...Look forward to our next race ... :clap:

Sorry if i got in the way of some of the quicker guys ...

Was very impressed with the GTO Porsche Tonight
Well done to Gregiore , Ludo and Gerard very good Podium ... :drink:

Also well done to Matias for the GTU Win .... :drink:

Happy with a Nice Battle and a very unexpected 14th Place .... :D

Thx Jukka for the set up ... Wink

Last edited by Carl Larrad on Wed 6 Oct 2010 - 21:31; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
Jean-François Bovy
Pro Driver
Jean-François Bovy

Number of posts : 907
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Sonoma   Round 9 - Sonoma - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 6 Oct 2010 - 21:30

bonne course malgré un problème aux alentours des tours 10 à 14
comme des problèmes réseau, avec tout le monde qui clignote pendant de longues secondes
j'ai continué à rouler, j'ai bien fait parce que ça s'est arrêté même si certains pilotes m'apparaissaient clignotants jusqu'au bout
j'espère que j'ai gêné personne... 1 tour en plus avec ce problème et je quittais
apparement j'ai même passé Philippe sans m'en rendre compte, ou il a eu un problème que j'ai raté
en tout cas, je me suis pas posé de question, je suis resté concentré et j'ai roulé propre jusqu'au bout
ça fait 1 mois que j'avais pas roulé, je découvrais plus ou moins la piste (très amusante), et donc content que ça se soit bien passé Smile

and sorry Jukka for my move at the hairpin, I was just trying to avoid the pit wall, not to pass you

à bientôt !
Cool

Last edited by Jean-François Bovy on Wed 6 Oct 2010 - 21:33; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.lbgpl.be
Philippe Martinelli
Racing Legend

Number of posts : 1079
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Sonoma   Round 9 - Sonoma - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 6 Oct 2010 - 21:31

Je poste vite fait car je ne pourrai pas le faire dans les jours qui viennent, pour vous dire qu'une fois de plus je me suis régalé, baston toute la course avec Jean-François, Jukka et Franck sur la fin (j'en oublie je crois?). Je ne sais pas comment je ne suis pas parti à la faute plus souvent durant ces 40 tours mais je suis resté sur la route et concentré. Very Happy

Merci à tous, HSO en tête bien sur, bravo aux vainqueurs, finisseurs et "bastonneurs"... Wink
Back to top Go down
Jukka Närhi
Racing Legend
Jukka Närhi

Number of posts : 1905
Registration date : 2009-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Sonoma   Round 9 - Sonoma - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 6 Oct 2010 - 21:32

It was a rather interesting experience, having to fight the Panteras in addition to Matias and Honza. At times there was some quite rough driving from everyone really as each had their own race to run Very Happy

In the end I managed to close the gap on Matias but would've needed more laps. And still probably wouldn't have got by. I have to say though, he really deserved to win this one. Well done :clap:
Back to top Go down
Kris Migut
Rookie
Kris Migut

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2010-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Sonoma   Round 9 - Sonoma - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 6 Oct 2010 - 21:34

Quite a nice race, I'd say. I had some nice duels during the first few laps, and managed to gain a few places. Nice fight with Thomas on the start/finish straight. Then, after the field had spread a bit I was trying to catch Frank Verplanken, while at the same time, run away from Thomas Smile. I was slightly slower than I'd expected to be, hanging around the 1:24:xxx mark, and not able to go under it. Frank was way quicker, but he made a mistake, and I capitalized on it. Then, all I had to do was to make sure Thomas wouldn't get too close, what I lacked in speed, I tried to make up for in consistency, and finally I made it. Congrats to Matias, he blew us off the track today Smile, maybe with a few exceptions. Thank you for racing, and see you next time Smile
Back to top Go down
Ludovic Tiengou
Racing Legend
Ludovic Tiengou

Number of posts : 2986
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Sonoma   Round 9 - Sonoma - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 6 Oct 2010 - 21:38

Ca devait être le paradis des Porsches...ben pour une fois les prédictions se sont avérées juste. Triplé Porsche au final. C'est le second il me semble après Road Atlanta. Et un nouveau vainqueur en GTO. Bravo Grégoire totalement intouchable.
Course de l'angoisse chez moi par contre. J'ai tellement eu de pépins en IMSA cette saison que je paniquais à moitié quand je revenais sur des attardés. Mais tous furent d'une extrème correction. :chinois: :hello: :chinois: à vous tous. Mon podium est en partie du à votre fair play. Je me suis tout de même fait une chaleur dans les derniers tours en revenant sur Franck Tripey et Philippe Martinelli en bagarre. J'ai bien cru que tout le monde allait s'accrocher et finir là sa course.
Bon finalement il va falloir que j'écoute la musique du Dernier des Mohicans avant le départ.. ca semble me réussir. je voulais faire l'experience...ben voilà ca donne un podium :second: pas trop difficile à avoir après les disparitions de Jean Baptiste et d'Yves qui m'auraient posés beaucoup de soucis.

Pocona aka Sears Point should have been the Porsche's Paradise...well for once predictions were right. Three Porsche on the podium. It's the second triplet after Road Atlanta for the german brand. And also a new winner in GTO. Well done Grégoire. You're untouchable.
Race of anxiety for me. I've got so many problems in ISMA this year I was nearly panicking every time I caught back lapped one. But all were of an extrem courtesy :chinois: :hello: :chinois:. to all of you. My podium is partly a reward to your fair play.
Well I've got nearly an heartattack at the end of the race when I arrived on Franck Tripey and Philippe Martinelli struggling hard. I saw an apocalyptic vision of crash for all of us and end of race.
Well, finally, I should listen to the movie music of the Last of the Mohican before start...seems godd. Want to try it once.. well it gets me a podium :second: not so difficult to reach after Jean Baptiste and Yves gone. Those could have gave me quite hard time to have it.
Back to top Go down
Ludovic Tiengou
Racing Legend
Ludovic Tiengou

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Sonoma   Round 9 - Sonoma - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 6 Oct 2010 - 21:40

Carl Larrad wrote:
I
Well done to Gregiore , Ludo and Gerard very good Podium ... :drink:

Thanks Carl. It was THE race to do one or die :D
Back to top Go down
Franck Mercurio
Pro Driver
Franck Mercurio

Number of posts : 701
Registration date : 2010-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Sonoma   Round 9 - Sonoma - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 6 Oct 2010 - 21:41

Sonoma en 900°, pas besoin de s'inscrire a une salle de muscu, j'ai plus de bras!

Entre le bain de la crevette et deux cuillères de cassoulet, je réussis a placer 2 tour en qualif... au fond de la grille!

Au départ, joyeux bordel, une voiture ne semble pas s'élancer de notre coté, tous ceux a gauche s'en vont, j'avais même pas regardé ma position aux qualif, je fais donc au petit bonheur la chance!

Pas vu grand monde dans la course, et je dois ma 13eme place a la chance d'avoir évité tout ceux qui se sont retrouvé en travers de ma route, j'ai vu dans mes rétro, que sa n'a pas été le cas de tous le monde!

Dés qu'il y a des bosses, je galère a régler ma caisse, j'arrête pas de me battre avec elle, j'ai pas eu le temps de m'ennuyer, même seul!

Félicitations devant, bravo a tous, et bien sur merci HSO pour cette orga nickel!
Back to top Go down
http://67citron.free.fr/
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Sonoma   Round 9 - Sonoma - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 6 Oct 2010 - 21:42

Ludovic Tiengou wrote:
Pocona aka Sears Point

A nice mix of Pocono, Sonoma and Pomona Shocked !
Back to top Go down
Ludovic Tiengou
Racing Legend
Ludovic Tiengou

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Sonoma   Round 9 - Sonoma - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 6 Oct 2010 - 21:44

Frank Verplanken wrote:
Ludovic Tiengou wrote:
Pocona aka Sears Point

A nice mix of Pocono, Sonoma and Pomona Shocked !

Il me semble qu'historiquement la course portant le nom de Coca Cola Sears point en 76 non?

Last edited by Ludovic Tiengou on Wed 6 Oct 2010 - 21:46; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Sonoma   Round 9 - Sonoma - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 6 Oct 2010 - 21:46

Sonoma c'est le nom du coin où se trouve le circuit de Sears Point oui. Pas Pocona ^^
Back to top Go down
Ludovic Tiengou
Racing Legend
Ludovic Tiengou

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Sonoma   Round 9 - Sonoma - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 6 Oct 2010 - 21:47

Frank Verplanken wrote:
Sonoma c'est le nom du coin où se trouve le circuit de Sears Point oui. Pas Pocona ^^

oups..c'est mon podium. J'ai pas l'habitude donc je perds un peu le nord lol! (enfin si ca en fait 4 maintenant. Un en interserie, un en Cart et deux en IMSA..je crois que je vais regretter longtemps mes em... à Mid Ohio)

Last edited by Ludovic Tiengou on Wed 6 Oct 2010 - 21:52; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Sonoma   Round 9 - Sonoma - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 6 Oct 2010 - 21:48

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Thomas Cazorla
Pro Driver
Thomas Cazorla

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Sonoma   Round 9 - Sonoma - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 6 Oct 2010 - 22:34

Franck Mercurio wrote:

Au départ, joyeux bordel, une voiture ne semble pas s'élancer de notre coté, tous ceux a gauche s'en vont, j'avais même pas regardé ma position aux qualif, je fais donc au petit bonheur la chance!

Yep. La voiture en question était juste devant moi, une capri jaune je crois.
Je décide de la passer, puis après évidement je ne sais plus trop ou me placer, finalement je n'ai pas perdu de places je pense, mais j'étais un peu perdu quand même. lol!

Début de course ou je me bats avec des GTO, j'étais parti avec mon setup de Mid-Ohio que j'avais bien ramoli pour escalader les vibreurs. Et c'était plutôt pas mal, surtout que nascarien oblige je connais bien la piste, mais habituellement je ne l'aime pas (c'est rock'n'roll avec les cup sur nr2003). Là c'était quand même plus facile avec cette Capri, et ça glisse pas moins pour autant. Round 9 - Sonoma - Page 3 788525

2e partie de course en chasse sur Kris, je sens que je suis un poil plus rapide, mais je perds plus de temps que lui sur les dépassement des retardataires (et non attardés Round 9 - Sonoma - Page 3 788525 ) et en ouvrant pour les leaders.
J'arrive même à me faire Franky qui fait son Candelero, mais à 2trs de la fin je pars à la faute à mon tour sortie T3, je pensais qu'il restait plus de tours que cela sinon j'aurais assuré ma 11e place.
Du coup Frank me recolle pour un dernier tour bien sympa. Il me passe en crabe au freinage de l'épingle, mais je résiste jusqu'à la ligne d'arrivée. Razz

12e, très content, et 6e en GTU. Encore une soirée réussie à tout point de vue. Round 9 - Sonoma - Page 3 12028
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Sonoma   Round 9 - Sonoma - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 9 - Sonoma
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next